Even with gasoline prices dropping “staycations” are still popular even if it’s for a short weekend getaway. This is good news for South Florida hotels and resorts in the off-season. Enticing and incentivized weekend and week-long vacation packages have become more creative with the guest in mind. Today we are highlighting five hotels/resorts from Delray Beach to Palm Beach offering summer getaway packages. We’ve listed one vacation package for each hotel, there are others so be sure to visit their websites for other interesting getaway themes and offers. And if you Love the South Florida food scene Check out our newly published book (Globe Pequot Press, $14.95), Food Lovers’ Guide to Miami & Fort Lauderdale
Delray Beach Marriott Resort 10 North Ocean Boulevard Delray Beach, FL 33483
Positioned on the corner of A1A and and Atlantic Avenue the 269-room Mediterranean hotel is steps from the beach and Delray’s thriving downtown district, with an array of boutiques, bistros, outdoor cafes, art galleries and evening entertainment. Credit Package
* Rates from $289
* Stay two nights and receive a $50 Resort Credit and $50 in Bonus Bucks for a future stay
* Stay three nights or more and receive a $100 Resort Credit and $100 Bonus Bucks for a future stay. Click here to read about our weekend getaway to the Delray Beach Marriott
The Seagate Hotel & Spa 1000 East Atlantic Avenue, Delray Beach, FL 33483
Located in the bustling epicenter of Delray Beach’s Atlantic Avenue this full service hotel and spa caters to all your weekend getaway needs with shopping, dining, spa and beach just a quick walk from your room.
Giving Back to Teachers & Educators
*receive 20% off room rates, 20% off spa treatments and reduced $10 daily valet parking.
*Valid ID Required. This cannot be combined with any other offer. Valid now through September 30, 2012. Valid on any room type. Minimum one night stay required.
Chesterfield Hotel Palm Beach Cocoanut Row, Palm Beach FL 33480
Listed with the Palm Beach Preservation foundation as a historical landmark this charming boutique hotel sits in the heart of Palm Beach; just a stroll away from the famed Worth Avenue, and the Atlantic Ocean.
Palm Beach Getaway
* Prices start from $229.00 per night excluding tax based on two adults sharing a Superior Queen room
* Continental breakfast for two
* Romantic dinner for two with a bottle of wine or champagne and live entertainment. Click here to read about our visit to the Chesterfield for Afternoon Tea
Four Seasons Resort Palm Beach 2800 South Ocean Boulevard Palm Beach FL 33480
Idyllically positioned oceanfront this destination resort is rich in lifestyle, fitness and recreational activities.
* One dozen roses in room upon arrival
* One 50-minute couples massage with 25-minute relaxation time to
enjoy private steam with room rainforest shower, healthy snacks and
* Daily amenity
* One poolside picnic complete with gourmet fruit and cheese plate and Jumbo Shrimp cocktail
* Dinner for two in The Restaurant
* One complimentary movie per stay
* Two night minimum stay required.
Ritz-Carlton, Palm Beach 100 South Ocean Boulevard Manalapan, FL 33462
This oceanfront resort responds to all your R&R weekend getaway needs through the Eau Spa, the Har-tru tennis courts, aquatic sports, boating and fishing options as well as babysitting services for that quiet time, on your time. Click here to read out our Sunday Brunch at Temple Orange.
Beauty & the Beach
For once self-indulgence is a good thing
* Rates from $379 per night
* Overnight Accommodations in guestroom with private balcony
* $200 Daily Spa credit to be used at Eau Spa by Cornelia.