and the winners are: Elaine Wielins for One (1) ticket to the Birthday Bash at The Freedom Tower
Antonio Prieto, for Two (2) tickets to Media Evolution: From “Mastering the Art of French Cooking” to “Tweeting for Your Supper
Jason Lipskin for Two (2) tickets to “Backstage with Julia”
Les Dames d’Escoffier Miami is marking the 100th anniversary of Julia Child’s birth by presenting a series of events this Saturday, September 15, 2012, commemorating the “Lady of the Ladle’s” commitment to gastronomy, education and philanthropy. Net proceeds will benefit the Les Dames d’Escoffier Miami Legacy Awards, which gives professional experiences to young women studying Culinary Arts, Hospitality, Gastronomic Journalism and Food Agriculture.
We are giving away tickets to three of the events. To enter the South Florida Food and Wine/Les Dames d’Escoffier Miami Celebrating Julia ticket contest all you have to do is tell us your favorite Julia Child dish/recipe. All qualified submissions will be entered into a random drawing. There will be three (3) winners; two (2) will receive two (2) tickets and one (1) will receive one ticket to the said event their name is drawn for. You cannot request your name to be drawn for a specific event. Names will be drawn in a general random pick. We will draw the winning names on Friday, September 14, 2012 at 12:00 noon for the three (3) sets of tickets, for the Les Dames d’Escoffier Miami Celebrating Julia events. Winners will be notified by email. The tickets we are giving away, are to the following seminars/events:
- Two (2) tickets to “Backstage with Julia” featuring Nancy Verde Barr, author of, Backstage with Julia, My Years with Julia Child. Saturday, September 15, 2012, 1:00 – 2:30 pm at Miami Dade Culinary Institute,
- Two (2) tickets to Media Evolution: From “Mastering the Art of French Cooking” to “Tweeting for Your Supper. Saturday, September 15, 2012, 3:00 – 4:30 pm at Miami Dade Culinary Institute,
- One (1) ticket to the Birthday Bash at The Freedom Tower
And now the rules of the game…You can only submit your name and favorite dish/recipe one (1) time.
- The use of automated devices for name submission is not permitted and will result in being disqualified from the giveaway.
- Tickets are not redeemable for cash.
- The winner has 24 hours to respond to the winning notification email, failure to respond within the 24-hour time frame the winner automatically forfeits his/her win and another name will be randomly drawn.
- By providing your email address, South Florida Food and Wine may email you with updates and announcements. You can unsubscribe at any time.