More holiday inspiration coming your way from my Christmas Kitchen Pinterest board, this time it’s all about the Christmas Cocktail. Quite frankly just about any cocktail can be a Christmas Cocktail, if you stick a sprig of rosemary and a few cranberries in it for a garnish. But some are more thoughtout, carefully crafted and without a doubt works of art to look at. I invite you to take a look at my board, the Christmas Kitchen for the recipes of the cocktails highlighted in this post and hope you find inspiration as well. As December moves on I’ll continue to pin my fabulous Christmas finds and share them with you.
- Winter Solstice Cocktail, marthastewart.com via Pinterest
- White Sangria, providenceltddesign.com via Pinterest
- Winter Wonderland Martini, Odessamay.blogspot.com via Pinterest
- Eggnog Martini, piliprud.blogspot.com via Pinterest
- Eggnog Shooters via Pinterest
- Snowman Kiss, ifood.tv, via Pinterest
Follow South Florida Food and Wine on Google+