I love my Pinterest boards, I have gotten much inspiration from spending countless hours scanning boards and pins. My Christmas boards proved to be a great resource so today I created a new board focused solely on menus and recipes for Valentine’s Day I titled the board the Valentine’s Dinner Menu Inspiration. So if you’re planning a romantic dinner for your +1 or a gathering of friends on Friday, February 14 and are in need of inspiration here are some of of my board highlights that are doable, impressive andvery much a guest-pleaser. For the main course I’ve highlighted Roast Chicken with garlic, lemon and sage, Beetroot Ravioli in Jerusalem artichokes cream and Crispy Crab Cakes with Pomegranate Salsa. For a side dish, Domino Potatoes with butter + sea salt and for dessert Pink Blueberry cake roll and Pomegranate jellies with mascarpone cream.
- Stone fruit salad with lemon-lavender syrup via pinterest
- Watermelon, Salt, and Chili Granita via pinterest
- Pink blueberry cake roll via pinterest
- Wild Mushroom and Spinach Lasagna Recipe via pinterest
- Beetroot Ravioli in Jerusalem Artichokes cream via pinterest
- Pomegranate jellies with mascarpone cream via pinterest
- Herb and mozzarella mushrooms with garlic toast via pinterest
- Domino potatoes with butter + sea salt via pinterest
- Crispy Crab Cakes with Pomegranate Salsa via pinterest
- Roast chicken with garlic, lemon and sage via pinterest
I invite you to take a look at my board, Valentine’s Dinner Menu Inspiration and hope you find inspiration as well. As Valentine’s moves near I’ll continue to pin my fabulous finds and share them with you.