As part of the Summer Dining Series at 50 Ocean Delray Beach, on Tuesday, June 24, a five-course menu touching on all the senses, which will “Assault the Senses” will be hosted by executive chef Blake Malatesta. This unique dining experience is $140 per guest and reservations are required; call 561-278-3364 to RSVP.
The 50 Ocean “Assualt of the Senses” five-course menu is as follows:
- Sight: Duo of east coast paired with a Duo of Moet et Chandon “Shooters”
- Sound: Forest – Edible soil, wild and tamed mushrooms, cabbage patch, roasted onion, edible flora and fauna, watering can vinaigrette paired with Domaine Druhin Pinot Noir
- Smell: The Sea – Tapioca sand with cured local wahoo, beachwood mushrooms, seabeans, poached scallops and lobster tail paired with Sake Sizzle
- Taste: To the minute, six minutes, sixty minutes and beyond – Jackman Ranch Akaushi striploin paired with a vertical tasting of Duckhorn Cabernet Sauvignon
- Touch: Drunk Doughnuts with spiced rum caramel, Chambord, Godiva chocolate and paired with DIY Java
50 Ocean, 50. S. Ocean Blvd, Delray Beach, FL 33483; 561-278-3364