I love my Pinterest boards, I have gotten much inspiration from spending countless hours scanning boards and pins. Today I created a new board focused solely on menus and recipes for Christmas, and holiday entertaining I titled the board the Christmas Kitchen. Some of the highlights are Martha Stewart’s recipe for Roast Goose, which would be ideal for Christmas dinner and Pears and Camembert as an appetizer from Martha Stewart as well.
I love the picture of the Coconut-Lemon Cake, I cannot vouch for the exactness of the recipe but it certainly did look all Christmas-y so I had to pin it.
For the DIYers in the group, food gifts and party favors are always a favorite, the English Toffee is a favorite of mine, as is the Peppermint Bark and breaking away from the “dipped” apples coated with all sorts of chocolate, nuts, and candies try the more elegant looking Pear.
I invite you to take a look at my board, the Christmas Kitchen and hope you find inspiration as well. As December moves on I’ll continue to pin my fabulous Christmas finds and share them with you.
- Roast Goose from MarthaStewart.com via Pinterest
- Martha Stewart's Holiday Appetizer: Pears and Camembert Recipe via Pinterest
- Coconut-Lemon Cake, myrecipes.com via Pinterest
- Peppermint Bark from plainchicken.com via Pinterest
- Caramel dipped pears from just-between-friends.com via Pinterest
- Almond Toffee Bites from shugarysweets.com via Pinterest
Sign up to be on our mailing list
Follow South Florida Food and Wine on Google+