The Wynwood Yard, a new hub of food and culture in Miami brings locals a smorgasbord of food, fitness, music and other cultural activities. Four hand-picked culinary concepts, along with Thyme, a pop-up bar and a garden by Little River Cooperative, are anchored within a vibrant outdoor setting. The first round of food concepts includes Della Test Kitchen, offering plant-based “healthy bowls of happy,” the omakase sushi food truck, Myumi, Middle Eastern concept The Arabian Knife, and Sakaya Kitchen, serving twists on Asian cuisine. The Wynwood Yard will be hosting the January Saffron Supper Club on Sunday the 24th from 5:30 pm – 8:30 pm. Saffron Supper Club is a roving pop-up dinner club exploring the food and culture of the Middle East.
The Saffron Supper Club al fresco feast will showcase Wynwood Yard with its theme “Open Sesame”, and will focus on Tahini (techina), or sesame seed paste, a staple of Middle Eastern and Mediterranean cooking. The event is a multi-course family-style dinner featuring the talents of the food concepts at The Wynwood Yard, including Richard Hales (Dim Ssam a gogo), Shaddy Mzeghet (The Arabian Knife) and della test kitchen.
The “Open Sesame” menu is as follows:
· Tahini duo: Garnet beet tahini with za’atar heirloom carrots and sabzi tahini with walnut and dates by Maude Eaton of Saffron Supper Club
· Falafel + tabbouleh by Arabian Knife
· Persian soup shooter/ash reshteh with crispy mint, onions and tart tahini drizzle along with saffron-scented ratatouille with olives, smokey paprika tahini and princess crown jeweled rice with golden tahdig crust by Maude Eaton of Saffron Supper Club
· Deconstructed Mediterranean bowl with brown rice, chickpeas, sweet potato, marinated kale, raw roots, citrus tahini sauce and sweet potato hummus by della test kitchen
· Cumin lamb chops with onion, Tianjin chili, cilantro aioli and sesame seeds by Richard Hales of Sakaya Kitchen/Dim Ssam a gogo. Reservations required. Dinner is $65 per person and can be purchased here. Wynwood Yard is located at 56 NW 29th St. in the heart of Wynwood, Miami.
Sign up to be on our mailing list